Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Kindles Sell Out"

Kindles Sell Out

The other day, I wrote about Kindle .  As far as I was concerned, I wasn’t going to get one because it was expensive and had limited use.  However, good news for Kindle, they ran out of stock after selling out every last Kindle in their store in just under 6 hours.
Honestly, in my opinion, I think amazon did not prepare enough stock on purpose or they underestimated their own gadget.  Whatever the reason, I think the Kindle is off to a good start but I still don’t think it’s worth the price tag.
For those who want to have one, they can pre order now but stocks will be available on November 29.  I guess Amazon is trying to decide if they should slash the Kindle’s price in time for the Christmas rush.  If they do that, we’re going to see an iPhone-price-cut frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment